To connect your forms with monday.com you need to install the “Quill Forms monday.com” addon first from “Quill Forms > Addons” Page.
How to setup:
- Go to the form you want to connect with monday.com and click Integrations Tab.
2. Click “Connect” button.
3. For the first time, you need to connect your monday.com account with Quill Forms.
- Get your monday.com API Access Token.
- Then paste this API token to the field below.
then click “Add” button.
4. Select workspace, board and group you want to add your entries to, Map board fields to your form fields.
5. Enable “Conditional Logic” if you like to run this connection under certain conditions only.
6. Click “Save” button.
7. Now you’re all set! All your new form submissions will be processed with this connection. You can also run this connection manually for already submitted entries by clicking “Run Connection” Button!. You can also add additional connections with different monday.com account, settings or conditional logic.