To connect your forms with MailerLite you need to install the “Quill Forms MailerLite” addon first from “Quill Forms > Addons” Page.
How to setup:
- Go to the form you want to connect with MailerLite and click Integrations Tab.
2. Click “Connect” button.
3. For the first time, you need to connect your MailerLite account with Quill Forms.
First you need to get your MailerLite API Token.
and paste it in the field below.
then click “Add” button.
4. Select groups you want to add your contact to, Map MailerLite fields and custom fields to your form fields.
5. Enable “Conditional Logic” if you like to run this connection under certain conditions only.
6. Click “Save” button.
7. Now you’re all set! All your new form submissions will be processed with this connection. You can also run this connection manually for already submitted entries by clicking “Run Connection” Button!. You can also add additional connections with different MailerLite account, settings or conditional logic.