To connect your forms with ActiveCampaign you need to install the “Quill Forms ActiveCampaign” addon first from “Quill Forms > Addons” Page.
How to setup:
- Go to the form you want to connect with ActiveCampaign and click Integrations Tab.
2. Click “Connect” button.
3. For the first time, you need to connect your ActiveCampaign account with Quill Forms.
First you need to get your ActiveCampaign API URL and key.
and paste them in the fields below.
then click “Add” button.
4. Select lists you want to add your contact to, Map ActiveCampaign fields and custom fields to your form fields, Add tags you like.
5. Enable “Conditional Logic” if you like to run this connection under certain conditions only.
6. Click “Save” button.
7. Now you’re all set! All your new form submissions will be processed with this connection. You can also run this connection manually for already submitted entries by clicking “Run Connection” Button!. You can also add additional connections with different ActiveCampaign account, settings or conditional logic.