Are you looking for the best WordPress survey plugin? Do you have some crucial information that you need to collect from your users?
Surveys are a great way to do that quickly and easily. Not only are they fast and easy, but they’re also non-intrusive.
Users don’t have to log in or go somewhere special to give you their answers. They can just click a link, respond with the information you need, and move on with their day. On top of everything else, surveys also provide instant feedback, letting you know what needs fixing right away.
Sending out separate emails for each survey is an excellent way to get the word out to everybody at once. However, if this isn’t convenient for you (or if you want the convenience of having all these features in one place), WordPress plugins make it easy to add a survey feature directly into your website. Read on for more details about the best survey plugins for WordPress!
Quill Forms is the best free WordPress survey plugin since it can beat every other survey plugin with its amazing and creative UI. The animation transition between questions will have your users motivated until they complete your surveys. Quill Forms UI looks like Typeform. Check the demo
- You can use it for free for your basic usage
- You will be able to customize the styles for free
- It has the easiest builder interface so you shouldn’t have any prior knowledge to use it
- Quill Forms comes with advanced charts to analyze your results.
- You will have advanced analytics for your survey answers
- Jump logic and calculator for (quizzes and cost estimations) have never been easier with this plugin
- It has many integrations like: MailChimp, Zapier, Hubspot, GoogleSheets, Constant Contact and GetResponse
- It supports payments with Paypal and Stripe
The basic plan is priced at $69 per year for a single site including main basic pro features and the enterprise plan is priced at $299 per year for unlimited sites.
Quiz and Survey Master is a pretty good plugin for surveys. It is popular since it has 40k active installations and it is really powerful plugin. Check the demo
- Reporting and analysis
- Export and import
- Google Analytics tracking
- URL Parameters
- Landing page
- Paypal and Stripe integration
- Integration with MailPoet, MailChimp and GetResponse
The basic plan is priced at $229 per year for a single site including main basic pro features and the pro plan is priced at $299 per year but it limited to 10 sites only.
Modal Survey makes it easy for you to hear your visitor’s voice via polls and surveys. Check the demo
- Admin visual builder with live preview
- Mobile-friendly & Responsive
- Parallax effect
- Start and expiry times for each questionnaire
- Different Poll Styles (Modal / Popup, Embedded)
- Customize styles
- Integrations with Active Campaign, Benchmark, Campaign Monitor, Campayn, Constant Contact, Freshmail, GetResponse, MadMimi, MailChimp, MailPoet, MyMail, SimplyCase, YMLP
The basic plan is priced at $39 for a single site but it doesn’t offer any other pricing packages since it is on Codecanyon.
Conclusion – Which plugin is the best WordPress survey plugin?
We quickly covered the best survey plugins out there in WordPress market so if you are looking for a unique layout that motivates users to answer all questions, then Quill Forms is definitely the winner since it has really an amazing user experience. Also, it has a powerful free version on WordPress.org. If you are looking for a free Typeform alternative, then Quill Forms is the way to go. The pro version has very advanced features to match advanced business needs.
If you looking for a simple survey with traditional UI, then Quiz and survey master will do the job for you.